Mule Deer Hunt in Colorado Unit’s 77, 78 & 771 for 1 hunter
DSCNM Drawing #Labor Day 09-01-21
Drawing To Be Held Labor Day September 6
Hunt Dates: November 13th-19th, 2021
Mule Deer Hunt in Colorado Unit’s 77, 78 & 771
Drawing # Labor Day 09-1-2021
Mule Deer Hunt in Colorado Unit’s 77, 78 & 771 for 1 hunter Non-Guided; Opportunity to Add Elk Do it yourself hunt
Dates are November 13th, 2021 thru November 19th, 2021
$25 donation Gets 1 Ticket in the drawing
$100 donation Gets 5 Tickets in the drawing ($125 Value)
$250 donation Gets 14 Tickets in the drawing ($300 Value)
$500 donation Gets 32 Tickets in the drawing ($800 Value)
This hunt is Non-Guided for one Hunter in Colorado Parks and Wildlife Big Game Unit 77, 78 & 771 in South Central Colorado, near Pagosa Springs for 1 hunter; this item includes a landowner Voucher. Non-Guided do it yourself hunt, which puts the Drawing Winner in control of all aspects of the hunt. With the help of DSCNM staff to lead you to the areas that are the most promising, your odds for success will increase. To make your hunt a more exciting experience; make your hunt a combo hunt. During this 3rd season Colorado allows you to purchase an over the counter Bull Elk License, which allows you to hunt both Mule Deer and Bull Elk at the same time.
This is a truly unique opportunity to hunt trophy mule deer in an area of Colorado known for Trophy Mule deer. This area along with New Mexico’s Archuleta County and the famed Jicarilla Apache Reservation which are directly south of units 77,78 have more record mule deer in the Boone and Crocket record book than any other area in the west.
With Colorado’s complex draw system it may take years before a license can be drawn. This hunt includes a landowner Voucher which allows the Drawing Winner to purchase a Mule Deer License from Colorado Parks and Wildlife for the 3rd Rifle season in unit 77, 78 & 771, without going through the draw process. Dates are November 13th, 2021 thru November 19th, 2021 seven full days of hunting if you need them. These are firm dates and cannot be exchanged for other dates or for alternative years. This voucher cannot be transferred to another individual once it is issued and cannot be exchanged or traded for another season or year.
The hunt also includes the ability to purchase an over the counter Bull Elk License to hunt Bull Elk while you are pursuing your Trophy Mule Deer.
This hunt package includes:
• Access to the Ranch, per CPW regulations, for deer hunting ONLY in association with the landowner voucher, no Elk hunting is Included on the ranch as part of this package; but due to the time of the year you will not want to hunt the higher elevations that the ranch sits on. Mule deer migrate to their winter grounds prior to the start of November. Thus hunting the 10,000’s of public Forest and BLM acres where the deer have migrated to; is where you will concreate your hunting efforts.
• Assistance and guidance from ranch staff for one meeting prior to the hunt
• Assistance and guidance from DSCNM staff with maps and tips prior to the hunt, via phone and on the ground when you arrive in Colorado for 1-2 days.
• Assistance from DSCNM staff with hotel and airport and other logistical information.
• Access to Ranch for Elk Hunting
• Colorado Parks and Wildlife Mule Deer License
• Resident $41.28+ $10.40 Habitat Stamp
• Non-Resident $412.61 + $10.40 Habitat Stamp
• Colorado Parks and Wildlife Elk License
• Resident $56.88 + $10.40 Habitat Stamp
• Non-Resident $688.26 + $10.40 Habitat Stamp
• Transportation To and from hunting area
• Transportation while hunting
• Field care, gutting and skinning
Nearest Town, with hotels and restaurants, grocery stores and fuel Pagosa Springs Colorado, Bayfield Colorado or Chama, New Mexico
Nearest Major Airport; Durango, Colorado
Dallas Safari Club New Mexico Thanks the Ranch for this 100% Donation and DSCNM Staff for their volunteer hours before and during the hunt.
** Please note that this donation may not be sold, transferred, or assigned to another party without the express written permission of DALLAS SAFARI CLUB NEW MEXICO event where the donation was purchased.
Robert Espinoza Sr.
DSCNM would like to Thank The Ranch for
MAKING THIS DREAM Hunt Available.
** Please note to Winner of this hunt; it may not be sold, transferred, or assigned to another party without the express written permission of
DALLAS SAFARI CLUB NEW MEXICO.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and restricted abilities to host fundraising events, purchasing raffle spots for our Drawings is one of the best ways you can help DSC New Mexico fulfill its mission. All proceeds support DSC New Mexico's conservation mission to protect and enhance wildlife and critical habitats, youth organization grants, veterans & 1st responders programs. Your Donations also ensure that we will be able to continue to support and fund grants to local like-minded organizations we partner with!
The Dallas Safari Club New Mexico Board of Directors would like to
INVITE YOU TO PARTICIPATE
in the Drawings, Your Support will GO a Long Way to provide much needed funding to programs. More so now than ever; Individuals want and need to get outdoors, your program support accomplishes just that..
Tickets are available on the DSCNM website
For more information send an email to email@example.com,